• 8”x2” round pan
• Tips 3, 12 & 366
• Moss Green & Buttercup Yellow colors
• 2 pkgs. red Cake Sparkles
• 1 pkg. Wilton® Whipped Topping Mix
• Cake leveler (optional)
• Rolling pin
• Raspberry filling
• Fresh raspberries
• Cake mix of your choice
Wilton® techniques needed:
1. Using cake mix, bake a 2-layer round cake and allow to cool completely.
2. Torte each layer in half.
3. Fill layers with raspberry filling. Use tip 12 to create a collar of icing, then add filling.
4. Using whipped topping, spatula ice cake fluffy.
5. Tint whipped topping, combining green and yellow to achieve desired shade. Randomly pipe vines over cake using tip 3. Add leaves made with tip 366.
6. In a resealable plastic bag, crush Cake Sparkles with a rolling pin until very fine.
7. Place several raspberries at a time in bag and shake to coat with sparkles.
8. Position raspberries on cake. Add more raspberries around bottom border. Serves 12.
Skill Level: Some experience helpful