SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Vanilla whipped icing mix or whipped cream
• Strawberries, fresh or frozen
• Mint leaves
• Favorite cupcake recipe or 2-layer cake mix
• Standard muffin pan
• Standard white baking cups
• Open Star decorating tip, 1M
1. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
2. Fill 1/2 full with your favorite cupcake recipe or batter from a mix.
3. Bake according to recipe instructions. Cool completely.
4. Remove baking cup and cut cupcake in half horizontally.
5. Spread whipped icing or cream on bottom cupcake half; position strawberry slices and add cupcake top.
6. Use tip 1M to create a swirl of whipped icing or whipped cream and position a whole strawberry and mint leaves. Each serves 1.