• 1 box white cake mix
• 6-oz cup raspberry yogurt
• 3/4 cup water
• 1/3 cup vegetable oil
• egg whites
Mix all ingredients together, beat on medium speed for two minutes, pour in two 8" inch round Blue Ribbon silicone cake pans and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Cool cake completely before frosting.
• 2 boxes instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding
mix (small box, four 1/2-cup servings)
• 1 3⁄4 cup half and half
• One 16-oz container of frozen whipped topping
Mix together the half and half and pudding mix for one minute or until the pudding is well dissolved. Add whipped topping. Reserve 1 cup for piping.
RASPBERRY CREAM FILLING INGREDIENTS:
• 1/2 pint extra heavy whipping cream
• 3 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
• 1/4 cup red raspberry seedless jam
RASPBERRY CREAM FILLING DIRECTIONS:
Whip whipping cream until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar and jam.
1. When cake is cool, pipe a line of frosting (creating a dam) around the top outside edge of one cake layer.
2. Spread Raspberry Cream filling inside circle.
3. Top with the next cake layer then frost all sides with frosting.
4. Pipe around the top with reserved frosting.
5. Top with 1/2 pint fresh raspberries.
TIPS FOR BEST BLUE RIBBON BAKEWARE RESULTS:
• Place bakeware on flat cookie sheet for level baking.
• Coat lightly with cooking oil spray.
• Fill no more than 1/2 full.
• Cool completely before removing from pan.
• To remove: invert pan, apply pressure to bottom, gently peel away from baked goods.
• Preferred cleaning method is to hand wash pan with warm soapy water.
• If using a dishwasher, remove any residue from pan prior to washing in dishwasher.
• Do not use on gas or electric stovetops or under a broiler.
• Do not use knife or serrated blade to remove baked goods.
• If you experience problems with bottom of baked goods not browning, increase oven temperature by 5 or 10 degrees F.