* Nonstick cooking spray
* 4 cups dry-roasted or honey-roasted peanuts
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 10-1/2-ounce package tiny marshmallows
* 1 12-ounce package peanut butter-flavored pieces (2 cups)
* 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk (1-1/4 cups)
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with heavy foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Cover evenly with half of the peanuts. Set aside.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter with marshmallows over low heat. Add peanut butter-flavored pieces, sweetened condensed milk, and peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour over peanut layer. Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
3. Cool or chill in the refrigerator, if necessary; cut into squares. Store candy in refrigerator.
Makes about 4 pounds candy.