* 1 package (3 ounces) Kraft Philadelphia® - Cream Cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 egg
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
* In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy; beat in flour until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
* Shape dough into eight balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased heart-shaped or regular muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat egg. Beat in brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spoon into cups.
* Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before carefully removing from pan to a wire rack.
Yield: 8 servings.
~~ Taste of Home | February/March 2006 ~~