* 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
* 1/2 teaspoon plus 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
* 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
* 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
* 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
* 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
* 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
* 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
* 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, divided
* 2 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit
* 1/2 teaspoon hot water
* Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper; coat the paper with cooking spray and set aside. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
* Bake at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Dust with remaining confectioners' sugar. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
* For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping; stir in extract.
* Unroll cake; spread with filling to within 1 in. of edges. Arrange kiwi and strawberries over filling. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup coconut. Roll up again. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
* Toast the remaining coconut. In a small bowl, whisk spreadable fruit and water until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Cut into slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 233 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
~~Light & Tasty | April/May 2006~~