* Nonstick spray coating
* 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
* 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil
* 3 tablespoons refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
1. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating; set aside. In a large bowl combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, orange peel, rosemary, and salt. In another bowl stir together milk, oil, and egg product. Add milk mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened.
2. On a lightly floured surface knead dough 10 times. Lightly roll or pat dough to an 8-inch circle, about 3/4 inch thick. Cut dough into 12 wedges. Carefully transfer wedges to prepared baking sheet. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes; serve warm.
Makes 12 scones.
~~Better Homes & Gardens~~