* 1/2 cup butter
* 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup flaked coconut
* 1/2 cup ground pecans
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1-1/2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1 Tbsp. brandy or milk
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 2 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. For crust, in a small saucepan heat butter over medium heat until the color of light brown sugar. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. In medium bowl stir together graham crackers, flour, coconut, pecans, and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in butter until combined. Evenly press on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar on medium until combined. Add eggs, brandy, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Pour over hot crust. Sprinkle with blueberries.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center appears set. Cool in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Makes about 32 bars.
~~ Better Homes and Gardens ~~