* 2 cups vanilla or white chips
* 1 jar (10 ounces) Lemon Curd
* 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 cup toasted flaked coconut or chopped pecans
* In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla or white chips until smooth. Stir in lemon curd, wafers and confectioners' sugar. Chill until firm enough to handle. Roll into 1/2-in. balls. Roll each ball in coconut or pecans. Chill until firm.
Yield: 6 servings.
Editor’s Note: To make Black Rapberry Truffles, substitute 1 jar (10 ounces) Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves for the Lemon Curd and 2 cups (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips for the white or vanilla chips. Follow recipe as directed.
~~Taste of Home Cooking School Collection | Winter 2008~~