* 1/2 an 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
* 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
* 1/4 cup lemon curd
* 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
* 1 4.5-oz. pkg. prepared shortcakes
* 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
* 2 Tbsp. low-sugar raspberry preserves
* Fresh raspberries
* Small fresh mint leaves
1. For frosting, in small bowl beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on medium until smooth. Beat in lemon curd. Add powdered sugar; beat until smooth and fluffy. Set aside.
2. Place two cakes, well sides up, on two dessert plates. Divide berries, in a single layer, between wells of two cakes. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon preserves over each. Place remaining cakes, well sides down, over filling. Spread frosting on cakes. Serve immediately or refrigerate, loosely covered, up to 48 hours.
3. To serve, stir remaining raspberry preserves; spoon on cakes. Top with additional raspberries and mint leaves.
Makes 2 cakes (4 servings).