Searching for a favorite ingredient? Looking for a special recipe?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank You Bernideen!


I am very honored to have for my friend, Bernideen, from Bernideen's Tea Time blog! She left me an award and I am so humbled that my little tea blog has followers! When I started this blog, I thought it would be a great place to keep up with all my tea recipes (yes, I must admit, the house was overflowing with all these printed copies of recipes I had everywhere! haha). It has amazed me to meet fellow tea lovers and I love each and every comment I get. :) Thank you Bernideen for making my day!! :) And thank you to each and every reader! Your comments and your support give me inspiration to keep going. :)

5 comments:

YourTeaLife said...

Congratulations, Sheri. You deserve it. You do a beautiful job!

Southern Touch Catering said...

How wonderful Sheri!

Bernideen said...

Your recipes are always "A+".

Bernideen said...

Hi Sheri:
Did you know that your blog and mine are mentioned in Laura Child's new tea mystery "The Teaberry Strangler" onpage 302?

Bernideen said...

I noticed you haven't posted lately- hope all is well!