* 1/2 of a 15-ounce package folded refrigerated unbaked piecrust (1 crust)
* 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup purchased lemon curd
* 1 cup fresh blackberries
* 2 tablespoons seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 4 mint sprigs
* Powdered sugar
1. Let piecrust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Unfold piecrust. Cut four 4-1/2- to 5-inch rounds from piecrust. Press rounds firmly into bottom and up sides of four 3-1/2- to 4-inch individual tart pans with removable bottoms. Trim crusts even with top of pans. Prick bottoms of each crust several times with tines of a fork. Place pans on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
2. In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and lemon curd with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Divide filling among pastry shells, spreading evenly. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until well chilled.
3. Before serving, remove from pans; arrange tarts on plates. Arrange berries on each tart. Combine spreadable fruit and lemon juice; spoon over tarts. Add a mint sprig, and sift powdered sugar over tops.
Makes 4 servings.