* 1 15-oz. pkg. rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crusts (2)
* Nonstick cooking spray
* 2 Tbsp. sugar
* 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
* 1 12-oz. pkg. frozen mixed berries
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1/3 cup whipping cream
* 1/4 cup purchased lemon curd
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 1/4 tsp. vanilla
* Mint sprigs (optional)
1. Let pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray. For pastry shells, unroll pie crusts. Use a 3-1/2-to 4-inch round cutter to cut 6 rounds from each crust. Press rounds into prepared muffin cups, pleating to fit.
2. For tartlet filling, in a medium bowl combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cornstarch; stir in berries and lemon juice. Spoon berry mixture into pastry shells. Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Carefully remove tartlets from muffin cups; cool completely on wire rack.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine whipping cream, lemon curd, 1 teaspoon sugar, and vanilla; beat with wire whisk or with electric mixer on medium speed until cream mixture mounds and is fluffy. Spoon on tarts. Garnish each tart with a mint sprig.
Makes 12 servings.