* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 cup finely chopped celery
* 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, picked free of any broken shells
* 1 (4-ounce) can medium shrimp
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 cup buttered cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a medium casserole dish or medium glass baking dish with butter.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, and celery. Add the crabmeat and shrimp, and then the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, tossing gently with a plastic spatula to combine. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle crumbs over top. Bake until a golden brown crust develops, about 30 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.
~~Paula Deen, Paula's Home Cooking~~