* 3 dozen nasturtium blossoms, washed and drained
* 1 jar (5 ounces) cream cheese and pineapple spread
* 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese with chives
* 1/4 cup ham salad spread
* Nasturtium leaves, optional
* With a small spoon, carefully stuff each blossom with a small amount of one of the three fillings. Line serving tray with nasturtium leaves if desired and top with filled blossoms. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Yield: 3 dozen.
Note: Verify that flowers are edible and have not been treated with chemicals.
~~Birds & Blooms April/May 1995~~