* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
* In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well.
* Shape into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
* Bake at 300° for 17-22 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes before carefully removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Spoon 1 teaspoon of pie filling into each tart.
Yield: about 3 dozen.
~~Taste of Home February/March 1999~~