* 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
* 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
* 4 slices multigrain bread, crusts removed
* 4 large fresh basil leaves
* In a small bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and lemon-pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on each slice of bread. Spread two slices with tuna mixture; top with basil leaves and remaining bread. Cut in half or into desired shapes.
Yield: 8 tea sandwiches.
~~Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007~~