* 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-inch pan size)
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 1 cup (6 ounces) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
* Confectioners' sugar
* In a large bowl, beat the brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
* Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into sugar; roll to coat. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
* Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
~~Brownie Crackles published in Quick Cooking September/October 2000~~