* 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (4 oz)
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans
* 1 oz cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
* 2 medium apples, peeled
* 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
* Mix blue cheese, pecans, cream cheese and rosemary. Cut each apple into 16 wedges; set aside.
* Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming 2 triangles. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each triangle; place 2 apple wedges along wide end of each triangle. Roll up each triangle from wide end and place point side down 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
* Bake at 375°F 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 16 appetizers.
~~Taste of Home~~