Searching for a favorite ingredient? Looking for a special recipe?

Friday, January 14, 2011

♥ Cucumber Party Sandwiches ♥

Ingredients:
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
* 30 slices snack rye bread
* 30 thin slices cucumber
* Fresh dill sprigs and chive blossoms

Directions:
* In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
* Spread on rye bread. Top each with a slice of cucumber, dill sprig and chive blossom. Cover and refrigerate until serving.

Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.

Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.


~~Country June/July 1992~~

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

What lovely little finger sandwiches - as always I am printing the recipe for my files!

Linda J. said...

This is very similar to a cucumber sandwich I have served many times. Everyone loves it! Thanks for sharing this version. I hadn't thought to use the party rye for it.

Please stop by my blog. I'm having a giveaway!