* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
* 30 slices snack rye bread
* 30 thin slices cucumber
* Fresh dill sprigs and chive blossoms
* In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
* Spread on rye bread. Top each with a slice of cucumber, dill sprig and chive blossom. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
~~Country June/July 1992~~