* 1 15-oz. carton whole milk ricotta cheese
* 6 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
* 1/2 tsp. snipped fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
* 1/4 tsp. snipped fresh rosemary or 1/8 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
* 1 Tbsp. honey
* 36 toasted baguette slices
* Sliced apples, fresh thyme, and/or toasted walnuts
1. Place ricotta in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in Gorgonzola, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary until combined. Fold in 1 tablespoon honey until just combined. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
Makes 36 appetizer servings.
2. To serve, spread on baguette slices and top with apple slices, thyme, and/or walnuts. Drizzle with honey.