* 1 teaspoon butter
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup butterscotch chips
* 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
* 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch chunks, divided
* Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
* In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in frosting and half of the candy bar pieces. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
* Cut fudge with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 93 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
~~Simple & Delicious January/February 2007~~