* 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
* 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
* Frozen pound cake, thawed
* Assorted fresh fruit
* In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over low heat until caramels, chips and butter are melted, about 15 minutes. Stir until smooth.
* Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or fondue pot. Serve warm with pound cake or fruit.
Yield: 5 cups.
~~Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999~~