* 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
* Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
* In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat.
Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 knot equals 46 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
~~Taste of Home August/September 2009~~