* 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
* 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
* 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
* In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
* Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~Country Woman February/March 2009~~