* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
* 4 eggs
* 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
* 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
* Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and mint, optional
* In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add chocolate syrup and eggs; mix well. Add flour and mix well. Beat cream cheese and preserves until smooth; gently stir in raspberries. Fold into the batter.
* Spread in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool. Cut into 2-1/2-in. diamonds. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and mint if desired.
Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
~~Taste of Home February/March 1997~~