* 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
* 1 egg white
* 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (white part only)
* 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
* 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
* In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
* Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon; bake 2-5 minutes longer or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tartlet equals 46 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
~~Healthy Cooking June/July 2008~~