* 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
* 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
* 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
* 1/2 cup Reduced-Fat Sour Cream
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
* 1 prepared angel food cake (18 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
* 1 pint each blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
* In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
* In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
* Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 209 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
~~Light & Tasty February/March 2003~~