* 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
* 1/3 cup thinly chopped green onions
* 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
* Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth. Stir in dill and seasoned salt. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with artichokes, green onions and pimientos. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares.
Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 77 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
~~Simple & Delicious November/December 2009~~