* 2 medium cucumbers
* 3 cups water
* 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
* 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
* 4-1/2 cups diet grapefruit or citrus soda, chilled
* With a zester or fork, score cucumbers lengthwise; cut widthwise into thin slices. In a large pitcher, combine water and lemonade concentrate; add cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
* Just before serving, transfer cucumber mixture to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale and grapefruit soda. Yield: 25 servings (4-3/4 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 29 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
~~Healthy Cooking June/July 2010~~