* 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
* 3 tablespoons orange juice
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
* 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
* Leaf lettuce
* Flaked coconut
* Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut.
Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
~~Quick Cooking July/August 1998~~