* 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
* 2 cups cold milk
* 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
* 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
* On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut into twelve 4-in. x 3-in. rectangles. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
* In a small bowl, whisk milk and sour cream until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until blended. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
* To assemble, split each pastry in half. Spoon pudding mixture over bottom halves and replace tops. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle over top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 366 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
~~Quick Cooking November/December 2003~~