* 9 cups water
* 4 individual green tea bags
* 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
* 2 cups sugar
* 2 cups lemon rum or rum
* 7 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
* In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in the limeade concentrate, sugar and rum.
* Transfer to a 4-qt. freezer container; cool. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
* To use frozen limeade mixture: Combine the limeade mixture and soda in a 4-qt. pitcher. Or for one serving, combine 1/2 cup limeade mixture and 1/4 cup soda in a glass. Serve immediately.
Yield: 28 servings (3/4 cup each).
~~Taste of Home April/May 2011~~