* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
* In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Stir in strawberries. Cover tightly and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. May be stored in the refrigerate up to 1 week. Serve with English muffins, toast, waffles or pancakes.
Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 132 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
~~Country February/March 1998~~