This would be lovely for the 4th of July with blueberries and raspberries mixed.
* 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
* 1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
* 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
* 1 cup boiling water
* 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter. Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries.
* In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Add vanilla; mix well. Slowly add dissolved gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. (This would be lovely with blueberries and raspberries mixed.)
Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 344 calories, 19 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004~~