* 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
* 1/3 cup chocolate pudding
* 2 cups fresh raspberries
* Whipped cream and chocolate curls
* Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half into 2 triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
* Spread half of the pudding over eight triangles; top with half of the raspberries. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Yield: 8 servings.
1 Serving: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 260mg; Potassium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 2g) % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 6%; Iron 4%; Vitamin D 0%
~~Raspberry Napoleons Provided by Pillsbury® Crescents~~