* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained and bones removed
* 1 green onion, sliced
* In a bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
* In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. Stir in crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Fold in salmon and onion. Spoon into shells.
* Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned.
Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 229 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
~~Taste of Home April/May 1999~~