* 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
* 5 teaspoons 2% milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
* 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
* 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion.
* Separate dough into eight triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups. Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon.
* Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings.
~~Quick Cooking July/August 2002~~