* 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
* 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
* Colored candy stars or sprinkles
* In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
* Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry.
Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~Quick Cooking July/August 1999~~