Searching for a favorite ingredient? Looking for a special recipe?

Sunday, July 3, 2011

♥ Pretzel Sparklers ♥

Ingredients:
* 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
* 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
* Colored candy stars or sprinkles

Directions:
* In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
* Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry.

Yield: about 2 dozen.


Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.


~~Quick Cooking July/August 1999~~

3 comments:

Linda J. said...

So cute!! These are perfect to serve at a 4th of July gathering!

Time Traveling in Costume said...

I wished I had seen these yesterday when I still had time to shop, but I'll save it for next year. Cute idea!
Val

Amy said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I featured these on my blog today. http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/festive-pretzels.html
I'd love for you to come grab a "featured" button! Your blog is fantastic!

Amy
oneartmama.blogspot.com