* 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
* 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup white baking chips
* In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with coconut; drizzle with milk.
* Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
* Spread preserves over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over walnuts. Repeat with vanilla chips. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 155 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
~~Quick Cooking November/December 2005~~