- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: 1 piece equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~Light & Tasty, February/March 2006~~