- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 16 oz. cool whip thawed to room temperature
- 1 (6 oz) box Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups strawberries sliced
- Combine melted butter and sugar. Stir in the crushed pretzels. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and cool whip. Beat until smooth. Spread over pretzel crust. Make sure to get the cream mixture tight against the edges of the pan to prevent the jello mixture from seeping through.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from stove and add jello. Stir until Jello is dissolved. Add sliced strawberries. Pour over cream layer and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.