- -3/4C almonds
- -1T cocoa powder
- -12 pitted dates
- -2T all-natural peanut butter
- 1. Place almonds in a small food process or and process for about 30 seconds or until your almonds are finely chopped like almond meal. Set aside.
- 2. Next, process the pitted dates until they become like a paste.
- 3. Then, add the rest of the ingredients, including the almond meal, and pulse for an additional minute.
- 4. Form dough in to balls and eat! If it is having trouble sticking, add a tablespoon or 2 of honey.